10:00 a.m.–11:30 a.m. CT
Has there ever been a more uncertain atmosphere for fundraising? We’re barraged hourly with ways COVID-19 is affecting our daily lives. As nonprofit professionals, we’re still serving clients and hopefully still stewarding donors and balancing our budget.
But you’re asking: Should we ask for a gift now? Should we hold our event? Should we send out a mailing?
Lori L. Jacobwith will share best practices for fundraising during times of fear and uncertainty. She’s worked with nonprofits through good times and bad and is ready to bring some calm and solid actions to you.
What to expect:
- Learn the 3 most important actions to take in your fundraising, immediately.
- Learn how your donor data is your friend, especially in times of uncertainty.
- Review what other nonprofits have already begun implementing for upcoming planned events.
- Learn powerful language to keep donors informed and inspired—so when you DO ask, they’re ready to give.
- Get your burning questions answered.