Art Collection Management Made Simple with Artwork Archive
Wednesday, October 16th at 2pm EST / 11am PST
Registration link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Bln_kuvwS2q5FY68_yY5vg
It’s our duty to be diligent and attentive stewards of our institution’s art collection. But, these days the tools to manage our cherished objects are outdated, laborious and overpriced. They don’t have to be.
This 30-minute webinar will cover how online art collection management systems like Artwork Archive help academic institutions organize, manage and share their art collection without a team or budget the size of the Met.
Learn how you can:
– track art inventory and locations
– record purchases, donations, and appraisals
– log insurance and maintenance records
– manage loans and contacts
– safeguard images and documents
– create reports and communications
– collaborate across departments
– share and showcase your collection
– upload and migrate your data from old systems
Save your spot here: