The Spencer Museum of Art is excited to share a new resource that we invite you to explore! Developed by and for university educators, the Spencer Museum of Art’s Curricular Resources Database brings together a variety of assignments and activities that incorporate the Museum’s collections.
With the Curricular Resources Database, you can:
- Browse a variety of assignments and activities that incorporate the museum’s collections.
- Search assignments and activities by keyword, activity type, class size, and more
- Connect your curricular topics and goals to works in the Spencer’s collections.
- Adapt assignments across topics, departments, and disciplines.
- Contribute your own assignment!
You can access the database at https://spencerartapps.ku.edu/curricular-resources.
Questions? Contact Academic Programs at 785.864.0136 or email@example.com.
We would appreciate your feedback on our new database as we continue to develop educational resources. Click here to take an approximately two minute survey about the Curricular Resources Database that will provide us with invaluable information. Many thanks to all of our contributors who have made this resource possible!